The following agreement regarding PyArmor - referred to as "software" - is made between Jondy Zhao - referred to as "licensor" - and anyone who is installing, accessing or in any other way using the software - referred to as "user".
1. The author and holder of the copyright of the software is Jondy Zhao.
2. The software is distributed as Free To Use But Restricted:
The maximum size of code object is 32768 bytes in trial version
The scripts obfuscated by trial version are not private. It means anyone could generate the license file which works for these obfuscated scripts.
Without permission the trial version may not be used for the Python scripts of any commercial product.
In trial version the module could not be obfuscated by advanced mode if there are more than about 30 functions (code objects) in this module.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for the software. These are:
A personal license for home users. The user purchases one license to use the software on his own computer.
Home users may use their personal license to obfuscate all the python scripts which are property of the license owner, to generate private license files for the obfuscated scripts and distribute them and all the required files to any other machine or device.
Home users could NOT obfuscate any python script which is NOT property of the license owner.
A enterprise license for business users. The user purchases one license to use the software for one product serials of an organization.
One product serials include the current version and any other latter versions of the same product.
Business users may use their juridical person usage license on all computers and embedded devices to obfuscate all the python scripts of this product serials, to generate private license files for these obfuscated scripts and distribute them and all the required files to any other machine and device.
Without permission of "licensor" the license purchased for one product serials should not be used for other product serials. Business users should purchase new license for different product serials.
A user who purchased a license, is granted a non-exclusive right to use the software on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose.
In any case, the software is only used to obfuscate the Python scripts owned by the authorized person or enterprise.
4. There are no additional license fees, apart from the cost of the license, associated with the creation and distribution of obfuscated python scripts. Owners of a license may use their copies of the software to produce obfuscated python scripts and to distribute those files free of any additional royalties.
5. To buy a license, please visit this PyArmor shopping link in Digital River
A registration keyfile generally named "pyarmor-regfile-1.zip" will be sent to your email immediately after payment is completed successfully. There are 3 files in the archive:
Run the following command to take this keyfile effects:
pyarmor register /path/to/pyarmor-regfile-1.zip
Check the registeration information:
After the registration keyfile takes effect, you need obfuscate the scripts again.
The registration code is valid forever, it can be used permanently. But it may not be rented or leased.
6. The software's free version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
Nobody may distribute separate parts of the package, without written permission.
The software's unlicensed free version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission. The software must remain in the original unmodified installation file for download without any barrier and conditions to the user such as collecting fees for the download or making the download conditional on the user giving his contact data.
The unmodified installation file of PyArmor must be provided pure and unpaired. Any bundling is interdicted. In particular the use of any install or download software which is providing any kind of download bundles is prohibited unless granted by Jondy Zhao written form.
Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included, pointed to or referred to by the distributor of the free version.
In case of violation of the precedent conditions the allowance lapses immediately and automatically.
7. The software is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author, the licensor nor the agents of the licensor will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
8. The dynamic library of the software may not be used for reverse engineer to re-create the PyArmor obfuscated algorithm.
9. The licensor shall be responsible for interpretation of the agreement. Anytime the licensor made any modifications to the agreement, the modified version shall be applicable to the user automatically.
10. Installing and using the software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove all software files from your storage devices and cease to use the software.