The following agreement regarding Pyarmor - referred to as "software" - is made between Jondy Zhao - referred to as "licensor" - and anyone who is installing, accessing or in any other way using the software - referred to as "user".
1. The author and holder of the copyright of the software is Jondy Zhao.
2. The software is distributed as Free To Use But Restricted. This means that anyone may use the software for non-commercial usage. In free version the python scripts are obfuscated with fixed key, that is to say, everyone uses the same key to obfuscate python scripts in free version. For any commercial usage or to obfuscate python scripts by random key, the user must purchase a license to continue using the software.
3. There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for the software. These are:
A natural person usage license for home users. The user purchases one license to use the software on his own computer.
Home users may use their natural person usage license on all computers and embedded devices which are property of the license owner.
A juridical person usage license for business users. The user purchases one license to use the software for one product or one project of an organization.
Business users may use their juridical person usage license on all computers and embedded devices for one product or project. But they require another license for different product or project.
A user who purchased a license, is granted a non-exclusive right to use the software on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose.
4. There are no additional license fees, apart from the cost of the license, associated with the creation and distribution of obfuscated python scripts. Owners of a license may use their copies of the software to produce obfuscated python scripts and to distribute those files free of any additional royalties.
5. To buy a license, please visit this Pyarmor shopping link in Digital River
A registration code will be sent to your immediately after payment is
completed successfully. After you receive this email, copy registration
code only (no newline), and replace the content
license.lic within the software. Run the following command
to check your registration code
python pyarmor.py --version
The registration code is valid forever, it can be used permanently. But it may not be rented or leased.
6. The software's free version may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
Nobody may distribute separate parts of the package, without written permission.
The software's unlicensed free version may not be distributed inside of any other software package without written permission. The software must remain in the original unmodified installation file for download without any barrier and conditions to the user such as collecting fees for the download or making the download conditional on the user giving his contact data.
The unmodified installation file of Pyarmor must be provided pure and unpaired. Any bundling is interdicted. In particular the use of any install or download software which is providing any kind of download bundles is prohibited unless granted by Jondy Zhao written form.
Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included, pointed to or referred to by the distributor of the free version.
In case of violation of the precedent conditions the allowance lapses immediately and automatically.
7. The software is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author, the licensor nor the agents of the licensor will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed software, or any subset of the licensed software, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Neither Pyarmor binary code, or source code may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the Pyarmor obfuscated algorithm, which is proprietary, without written permission.
9. The licensor shall be responsible for interpretation of the agreement. Anytime the licensor made any modifications to the agreement, the modified version shall be applicable to the user automatically.
10. Installing and using the software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove all software files from your storage devices and cease to use the software.